[TYPO3-core] Migration to GIT *today*, closing SVN for TYPO3v4

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Mar 3 15:58:36 CET 2011

Hi Francois,

> But of course, people want information :-)
>
> I just think there should be some general communication by someone who's
> known to be in charge, just to know about the status of the whole thing.
I'm currently moving the documentation from forge to wiki.t3o. Jigal
worked on a Windows-Tutorial. Let's see, how far we get today. Only the
part for patches targeting multiple branches lacks some things, I
consider most of the rest (in which I was involved) as ready.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert