[TYPO3-core] Migration to GIT *today*, closing SVN for TYPO3v4

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Mar 3 14:10:22 CET 2011

Hello,

Am 03.03.2011 13:51, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:
> Karsten Dambekalns schrieb am 02.03.2011 20:53:
[...]
> Maybe if it were available over http, it would work together with http
> proxies (e.g. Squid) for companies to be able to cache the objects in
> between.

https://github.com/typo3/git.typo3.org

We'll keep it in sync by cron (not yet), so starting forks (which we
cant/dont want to prevent anyway) is very easy (using github fork feature)

pushing onto review.typo.org is just a matter of:

push <reviewrepo> HEAD:refs/for/master

That's the beauty of D(!)VCS...

Greets,
Peter