[TYPO3-core] Migration to GIT *today*, closing SVN for TYPO3v4

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Wed Mar 2 21:11:31 CET 2011

Hi Karsten

 > Are there any pressing arguments that would make us want to support
it over HTTP?

For me personally, no. I work in a company with a network admin that
opened the necessary port. But people working in a company that is less
flexible in opening ports (a friend of mine works in banking business
and is not even allowed to work with the TYPO3 newsgroups), you may
"loose" contributions.

Best regards,

Lorenz