[TYPO3-core] Cachingframework implementation for lang sysext

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Jun 29 22:46:09 CEST 2011

On 06/29/2011 02:17 PM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> filemtime:
> Note: The results of this function are cached. See clearstatcache() for
> more details.

Is this shared between consecutive calls?

> It can however be a clever idea to have multiple caching levels.

There is already a first (memory) and a second level cache in lang. The
first one could also use the caching framework: We now have a
cache_runtime which can be used for exactly those purposes (grep for
cache_runtime, we already have two usages in the core).

Regards
Christian