[TYPO3-core] XLIFF patches

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Mon Jun 13 23:58:41 CEST 2011

Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> I just push Patch Set 10, who solve the following ExtJS extension:
>>
>> - Linkvalidator (minor problem)
> is an external repository :-( So please exclude from patch set.

It will be quiet good idea to have all this external repository as git
module to avoid this kind of confusion.

I remove it from the Patch Set, sorry for the first wrong push ... this
is the midnignt push effect ...

I open the issue: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27416

> Let's see, what happens to other ExtJS extensions ;)

They will break ;) they need to use the new localization API, but the
change is easy, just replacing TYPO3.lang with TYPO3.l10n.localize() ...
search/replace and done. We need to communicate on that point.