[TYPO3-core] Discussion #27247 [BUGFIX] Bring back recStatInfoHooks hook in Page Tree

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Tue Jun 7 17:59:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

the hook is a missing feature which was indeed not reimplemented in the
new page tree in 4.5. I am pretty sure that it wasn't on purpose.

So I would like to re-check with Stefan Galinski if he remembers of any
further negative feeling (i.e. from UX team ...) that would speak
against it, but I tend to agree that we should re-add it to make it
consistent with the interface we had before 4.5, thus making that
feature work again for extensions that might have used it in the past
(the same hook also still works under the list module, adding the icons
to the control panel icon list on each row).

The hook is optional (i.e. nothing happens if no extension uses it), and
it doesn't adds any measurable speed drawback if it's not used.

Cheers,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny