[TYPO3-core] A whole "Bug Weekend"?

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Jul 28 10:41:23 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

Am 27.07.11 10:17, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> Hi Philipp,
>
>> But please fix announcement then:
>> http://news.typo3.org/news/article/next-bug-day-july-29th-2011/
>
> I talked to Olly directly after publishing the article. He didn't read
> the list. He promised to create a new article today.

Yeah, really silly... since I was travelling the afternoon by train,
arrived at home and thought "oh, the Bug Day announcement has to be
published now" and did not read the latest discussion on this...

I'm going to update the news article and adjust the date then.
The idea was to have the conversation in BigBlueButton - however I'm
going to mention both, BBB and IRC as a fallback then.

Cheers,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader