[TYPO3-core] A whole "Bug Weekend"?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 25 18:30:27 CEST 2011

Hi all,

as the next weekend is the last before Feature Freeze (Tuesday, 2nd) and
people want to pimp our good old Bug Days:

What about having a whole "Bug Weekend" (week? month? kidding..) from
Friday till Sunday?

In fact, it would be more a "Feature Weekend" to bring the remaining
bleeding edge features into 4.6. Of course, nobody can stay for the
whole time, but as I plan to spend plenty of time over the weekend for
TYPO3, I think others want to do the same.

So just everybody, who's active on Friday, Saturday or Sunday: Join the
chat on Big Blue Button and just "get into the flow" together (oops..
that's the trademark of some other project ;)).

http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org/bigbluebutton/demo/create.jsp?action=invite&meetingID=Bugday%27s+meeting

Kind regards
Steffen

P.S: If nobody likes it, I can code alone at home, too ;-) And I will
not be there on Friday. So it would be cool, if one of you could mentor
our diligent new contributors!

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member