[TYPO3-core] [FEATURE] Write session data in on update-query instead of delete/insert

Pierre Dudoret p.dudoret at groupe-belink.fr
Mon Jul 25 12:15:46 CEST 2011

Hi folks !

2011/7/23 Steffen Gebert <steffen.gebert at typo3.org>

> You can push your change into a sandbox:
>
> git push origin HEAD:sandbox/<username>/<**branchname>

Thank you for the tip.

I "pushed" into HEAD:sandbox/popy/t3lib_session. It contains the
t3lib_session class, which is near complete.

Please note that :
- IPlock is not implemented yet
- I didn't start any rewrite into t3lib_userauth
- It probably lack a garbage collector
- time() calls should maybe be replaced by some SIM_EXEC_TIME
- I choosed to check session expiration on php side in order to be able to
re-use expired session record (instead of deleting it and recreating a new
one)
- this system is totally independant of "user's" things. That session is
linked to the browser, not to the Xe_user, and could (should) remain after
login/logout

I think that special keys in sessionData could be used to separate
backend/frontend/anonymous sessions (FE_id, FE_ses, BE_id, BE_ses and
PUBLIC_ses for instance)

Regards
Pierre Dudoret, AKA Popy