[TYPO3-core] [FEATURE] Write session data in on update-query instead of delete/insert

Pierre Dudoret p.dudoret at groupe-belink.fr
Sat Jul 23 13:22:39 CEST 2011

Hello,

2011/7/23 Steffen Gebert <steffen.gebert at typo3.org>

> So do you (Helmut or others) see a way to save this one query, when a
> session is required?

I think a bigger rewrite of session management could be a good thing. I'm
convinced that exporting session management in a dedicated class could be a
good thing. That "t3lib_session" class would have the responsability to send
(or delete) the cookie, to save or delete the session data, without having
to kow if a user is logged or not. And user classes will not to care about
how and when sessions are saved, deleted etc.

I'm currently working on it, so I can already provide the class squeleton
(and logic) is somebody is interrested.

Regards,
Pierre Dudoret, AKA Popy