[TYPO3-core] Feedback on #28008 , please

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Jul 23 10:25:53 CEST 2011

On 23.07.11 10:03, François Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> If I'm not completely mistaken, this merge violates our commit policy
>> anyway, as there was only one positive vote, but two are required for a
>> commit.
>
> I guess it was considered a no-brainer, but it obviously is not.
>
> I'll take care of the revert this week-end then.

I hope you're fine with me doing this for you :)

I just wanted to try `git revert`.. and found a problem that the commit
message hook is not executed. (so after a `git revert` you have to amend
the commit once)

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28406
http://review.typo3.org/3689
http://review.typo3.org/3690