[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] First Public TYPO3 v4 Development Meeting

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Jul 21 12:57:46 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

the agenda for the meeting will be at:
http://ietherpad.com/typo3v4-statusmeetings

We will divide the meeting into two parts:

1.) Status Meeting

In this part, everyone just quickly (max 4mins each) mentions ✔ what he
has done in terms of core development in the past week, ➜ what he plans
to work on until the next meeting, and ☠ what the impediments were
during the work.

Please prepare your statements which you want to quickly mention in this
part and put the under the following categories of points:

✔   done
➜   next steps
☠   impediment
i    background info
♫   celebrated

You can write them to the http://ietherpad.com/typo3v4-statusmeetings
protocol already, so everyone can see it when you speak, but you can
also just tell them during the meeting and somebody else will document them.

2) Detailed Issue Discussion

[Feel free to leave at this point, or to go into private skype calls
with individual developers to discuss e.g. impediments mentioned
earlier, if there is nothing you find interesting from the things that
are in the agenda for the second part, which will be filled up during
the first part of the meeting.]

In this part, more complex topics will be discussed. The agenda of
issues or projects to be discussed in this part of the meeting is
gathered before or during the first part of the meeting and is written
to the lower part of the http://ietherpad.com/typo3v4-statusmeetings
protocol. Feel free to post bigger things that need discussion here.

Generally, everyone (!) is invited to participate in our meetings, be it
just as a listener on the Big Blue Button server or as an active
participant. No matter wheter you are a member of the core team, or just
an interested developer helping out with patches or reviews on
http://review.typo3.org or with issue management on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core, you are invited to tell
your done's and todos in the first part of the meeting.

Looking forward to the meeting!

cheers
Ingmar