[TYPO3-core] hardcoded typo3 directory

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sun Jul 17 16:26:57 CEST 2011

Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> I really wonder if it is a *useful* option. As said elsewhere, we're
> already moving away from configuration to convention and things like
> configuration for 'content table' (anyone using anything else but
> 'tt_content'??), 'fileadmin' directory, etc. could be removed IMO.

I think the only usefull option is to hide the fileadmin dir. Hiding typo3/
can be done on server side.
I think it is too easy to see a TYPO3 installation because you always see
this fileadmin dir.
I would prefer renaming fileadmin to files, but I guess this is not an
option ;)

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe