[TYPO3-core] [extdeveval] RFC #27257: Sprite Generation throws exception in 4.6

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 17 09:32:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 16-7-2011 18:20, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> this is a good ol' times RFC style message :)

That feels comfortable ;-)

> Problem:
> IE6 sprites have been removed during development of TYPO3 4.6.
> Extdeveval still relies on some ie6 directories being available and
> throws exceptions.

I noticed it too a couple of weeks ago and had it on a TODO list. Thanks
for taking care!

My quick-fix was to remove the offending parts and file, but this is a
nicer solution.

+1 on reading and testing (old RFC style, old voting :) )

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.