[TYPO3-core] RFC #17402: Bug: error page should use TYPO3_copyright_year constant

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 31 11:15:37 CET 2011

Johannes Feustel schrieb am 29.01.2011 11:30:

> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17402
>
> Branches:
> TYPO3_4-5 & trunk
>
> Problem:
> Currently the error page shows up different copyright year. This is
> because the copyright note is hardcoded.
>
> Solution:
> Change copyright year to be taken from constant.
>
> Notes:
> Simpe way to trigger an error is config.baseURL = 1 or configure wrong db.

+1 by reading and testing. "No-brainer"...

Committed to:
- trunk, rev 10353.
- TYPO3_4-5, rev. 10354.

> Also the text of the copyright not differs a little bit from the
> copyright note on the login page. I think this should be synced if it is
> not possible to use the same rendering here. Probably another RFC.

Yes, this is indeed another RFC, and just wasn't done for 4.5 due to
lack of time. There is even a new layout for the copyright footer ready,
I will create the patch + RFC soon (before 4.6 release). :)

Cheers,
Ernesto