[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17407: Pagetree cause endless loop in ExtJS events

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 30 19:30:58 CET 2011

>> I don't get a page tree anymore with this patch (neither IE6 nor FF).
>>
> works for me in all browsers. Did you cleared all caches?

Which cache should affect this?

I now also checked another site, but there it also crashes.

I have no clue, there's no error or entry in the browser console. There
are POST requests to the DataProvider, which also have a good looking
response. However, the frame stays totally empty.

So for the moment I'm -1 by testing.

Kind regards
Steffen

--