[TYPO3-core] RFC #17342: t3lib_formprotection_BackendFormProtectionTest causes php fatal error

Nikolas Hagelstein lists at shr.cc
Thu Jan 27 10:35:28 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 26.01.2011 18:50, schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> I would say it's the same story. The BE_USER is allready passed to a
> property so only the setter to inject it is missing.
>
> Solution:
>
> 1. Add the setter in the BackendFormprotection
> 2. Use the setter to inject the user object in the factory
> 3. Fix the unit tests
>
> Just making the unit tests green is not so nice IMHO.
Agreed, this is why i introduced it as a quickfix". The primarily
purpose wasn't to make the test green again but to prevent the "php
fatal error" that literally block all other tests. Which is pretty odd
for people running automated tests in e.g. a CI environment.

Anyway, in general we share the same opinion :).

> Could you provide a patch for that?
Sure. I'm a little busy today so i ll come up with something by tomorrow.

One thing: how heavily is this class used currently? Did not look at the
usage, yet.

Cheers,
Nikolas