[TYPO3-core] FYI #17281: "Select files" in FlashUploader works only on the second click in Firefox / position: value of ExtJS button changes on click

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Jan 26 13:12:50 CET 2011

> this change can't be done as it change position of all extjs buttons.
>
> To be seen in new em, language tab. The second button now has position
> relative instead absolute, so it's displaced now.

okay.. sad.. again, I hate the whole ExtJS rendering sh*t.

Attached patch removes the position: relative.
This way, we have no click effect, however we can add this for 4.6 using
the ExtJS-way and add probably add some margin to one of the numerous
surrounding divs and tables.. :(

I checked the FlashUploader and it still works.
To be precise: This result was the initial idea of fixing the
FlashUploader button and was also tested by Christopher. I came to the
"solution" that we just should have pos:relative everywhere.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert