[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15129: Backend search is unusable for editors

Sebastian Fischer sf at marketing-factory.de
Wed Jan 26 09:34:30 CET 2011

On 25.01.2011 20:12, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 25-1-2011 10:23, Sebastian Fischer wrote:
>> Beside that the mount points get only considered when the search was
>> made with the search-query field which is the name of the top right
>> search.
>>
>> Did i miss something? Any further ideas?
>
> Just tested it against trunk and it works for the top search box, but
> after clicking the "List all" button only the results from the first
> mountpoint are shown. Rather confusing :-)

Hi Jigal,

thanks for your input.

You are right, thats not like it was supposed to work. I assume its
because of my chekc for search-query. I will have a look into the List
all link. Maybe the there is another possibility to "guess" if its a
search from top right and List all link.

Greetings
Sebastian