[TYPO3-core] RFC #17312: Pagetree -Provide a default contextmenu action to open custom urls

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 25 22:23:58 CET 2011

Hi Stefan,

thanks a lot for this, I think it will facilitate lots of users wanting
to integrate simple clickmenus. If you have the time, please file an
issue to kickstarter issue tracker to implement this feature for new
extensions (which already creates code for the "old" clickmenu API).

+1 by reading and testing

Committed to trunk, rev.10312.

Cheers,
Ernesto