[TYPO3-core] FYI 17214: Page module not using full width when using a backend layout

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jan 25 21:44:58 CET 2011

> Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17214
>
> Branch: trunk
>
> Problem:
> The grid table is limited to 80% width instead of using the full 100%.
>
> Solution:
> Use 100% width.

Hi Ingo,

I noticed that you committed a follow-up in rev. 10275, which adds
width="100%" also to the normal page module.

I disagree with this change, as every column has the following settings:
td.t3-page-column {
     max-width: 300px;
     min-width: 150px;
}

The change contradicts the original intention of adding the min- and
max-width to *not* use the full screen.

I've opened an issue in the Usability tracker:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12529

Kind regards
Steffen

--