[TYPO3-core] RFC #17313 (follow up #17286): sys_language -> flag selections ends at letter q

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 25 20:51:48 CET 2011

JoH asenau schrieb am 25.01.2011 16:35:

> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17286
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> While testing the patch for 17286 people noticed that the selicons are
> missing for the flag selector box.
>
> Solution:
> Attached patch uses the language code which is already present, to get
> an icon with the same code out of the t3skin flag folder.
> Additionally it changes the "selicon_cols" to 16 to reduce the height of
> the resulting list.

Since this is totally unrelated to #17286, I created another issue for
it (#17313).

+1 by reading and testing.

Get them back, for now (4.5) without using sprites.

In future (4.6) the selicon interface should also allow flags, buts its
too late now to introduce yet another API.

Committed to trunk, rev. 10310.

Cheers,
Ernesto