[TYPO3-core] RFC bug #17286: sys_language -> flag selections ends at letter q

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 25 20:43:39 CET 2011

JoH asenau schrieb am 25.01.2011 14:27:

> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17286
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> I just wanted to create a "swedish" language record and found that there
> are no language flags beyond "q" available for me ...
>
> Solution:
> Attached patch adds all the languages that are available in the list of
> icon sprites in the same file.
>
> ca has been skipped though, due to the latest changes of canadian vs.
> catalonian flag.

+1 on reading and testing this change, BUT:

canada and catalonia are still wrong in the sprite. Correct names are:

- ca = Canada
- catalonia = Catalonia

This is ok on the files in t3skin\images\flags\ but is incorrect in the
Sprite, which is why it doesn't show up in the list of flags in the new
selector.

So its also incorrect to "skip" this (or the catalonian) flag because we
have it.

I will try to regenerate the flags sprite and then post a follow-up
fixing the above mentioned soon (before RC3). :)

Cheers,
Ernesto