[TYPO3-core] RFC follow up #17286: sys_language -> flag selections ends at letter q

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jan 25 17:57:30 CET 2011

Hi,

> unfortunally he lies at the beach in the caribic, maybe the better
> choice :D

Definitely better :-)

Anyway my remark was not meant to block the actual patch. If I had time
I would dig through the old RFCs and try to understand what happened,
but I don't and this needs to be fixed. However it may be worth to mark
that for checking again later.

Then again, maybe it was broken when the Québec French language was
introduced, because the list was interrupted at "qc", which I find
highly suspect ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter