[TYPO3-core] RFC bug #17286: sys_language -> flag selections ends at letter q

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jan 25 15:58:47 CET 2011

Am 25.01.2011 15:36, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
> hi Steffen
>
> testing this patch... but where are all the icons?
>
> in the language record now there is only (language field part) a
> selector of all the codes of the flags!
>
> no more Iso language selector, nor the useful flags grid!
>
> i guess they disappeared with some other commit anyway... :(

I guess they have been kind of "sacrificed" during the conversion of
single icon files to sprites.

This is why the usual "selicons" won't work anymore for this selectbox.

Currently the array is created like this:

$TCA['sys_language']['columns']['flag']['config']['items'][] =
array($languageKey, $languageKey, '');

So the third position, that contained the icon file, is skipped on
purpose. Which leads me to the conclusion, that the selicon part has to
be rewritten to be "sprite aware".

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian