[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17289: Form protection tokens get lost because of a race condition when persisting tokens

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Tue Jan 25 14:09:23 CET 2011

Hi,

may I point you to another issue in this thread, because I think it's
also related to the CSRF protection:

I am not able to set a new install tool password any more.

I filed a new bug report on mantis:

http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=17299

Thanks for your hard work!

Kind regards,