[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17289: Form protection tokens get lost because of a race condition when persisting tokens

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Jan 25 12:34:29 CET 2011

Steffen Gebert wrote:

> After some reports on twitter, I tried it myself: I can't log into the
> backend anymore, as the page doesn't load.

confirmed

> I hope this can be fixed ASAP and trigger release of RC3.

agreed, this requires a third RC

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com