[TYPO3-core] FYI Added feature #17033: [reports] Notification Emails for system status updates

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jan 25 00:05:09 CET 2011

Hi Ingo

> The attached patch adds the missing notification functionality to the
> scheduler task.

I configured this task on one site. I get warning mails, as memory_limit
and register_globals are in a critical state.

This problem is caused by CLI using a different php.ini and thus getting
different values.

Just a suggestion: Add kind of disclaimer to the mail that environment
variables might depend on the CLI configuration?

Otherwise I'm fine with forcing admins to think..

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert