[TYPO3-core] RFC 17279: Old Contextmenu: Partly broken - Mount as TreeRoot / Hide / Unhide / Delete

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Mon Jan 24 23:51:38 CET 2011

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> Isn't there a solution to just reload a specific node instead of
> reloading the whole tree after a "unhide" / "hide" operation?
>
> But nevertheless, it works, +1 on reading and testing.

Hi Ernesto,

The pagetree itself only loads the edited node and it's children if
something on the node changed. In the early developement I just reloaded
the node, but unfortunatly this was extremly unstable and caused tons of
problems. Looked like ExtJS nodes simple didn't liked to be replaced by
someone else. ;-)

I didn't implemented any improved behaviour for the old context menu
actions as they will die soon with 4.6. It's simply not worth the time...

--
Stefan Galinski
staatl. geprüfter Informatiktechniker