[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17265: CSH in Flexforms of extbase exts broken

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 24 14:18:11 CET 2011

Hi Georg,

> Problem:
> It seems that CSH in flexforms is broken again but only for extbase
> extensions. The reason is that the key for extbase based extensions is
> prepended with "settings.", so it looks like "settings.width" instead of
> "width".

Thanks for your patch, it went part of the way. typo3/view_help.php also
relies on a given number of dots in the identifier, which goes to show
that we definitely abused dots in TYPO3. typo3/view_help.php was thus
unable to display the details for FlexForms fields with several dots in
their name.

Attached patch adds the necessary changes to typo3/view_help.php. I also
made some small changes to the original patch, namely adding comments
(as long as we're there) and changing some variable names to make them
more explicit.

Besides that +1 after reading and testing extensively (i.e. other CSH
not broken).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter