[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-v4] Re: RFC #17078: in fileadmin saving changes from t3editor doesn't work

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Jan 24 14:02:48 CET 2011

moving to v4 list

> The concept of the "deactivate T3editor" has to be rethought in future
> releases, as it never works as I expected it until now. Maybe a single
> BE user setting (in User Settings + UserTS) would be the easiest solution.

I think that we will discuss this for v4.6 again with Jens & Co.

Although I hate the "Secondary options" checkbox, I prefer it this way,
as it's always in context.

Going to User Settings, changing the value and then coming back is
annoying. Also in User Settings, you don't see the effect directly and
don't know, what an option could mean.

At the UXW there was the plan to use the user name to change options in
a drop down. And this one should be context-sensitive, e.g. when you
have a t3editor on your screen and open the settings dialog, you should
see options for t3editor.

Let's see, what we can achieve for 4.6 :)

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert