[TYPO3-core] RFC #17250: Bug: BE ajax request fails on some systems with php 5.3

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 24 10:00:20 CET 2011

Helmut Hummel schrieb am 24.01.2011 09:41:
> Hi,
>
> On 24.01.11 08:16, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>
>> ajax.php loads "init.php" some lines below your change, which means that
>> the auto-loader is then available. Try it out if you move the init.php
>> you can keep on using t3lib_div.
>
> This can't be the final solution, since depending on the ajaxID
> parameter it is decided, if the script may execute without a user
> (TYPO3_PROCEED_IF_NO_USER). If you just move init.php upwards, these
> scripts won't work any more.

That's true, but it looks like an "ugly hack" anyway to use
TYPO3_PROCEED_IF_NO_USER in init.php. I think this could be an issue to
be solved by the "init.php cleanup task force" (for 4.6) [1]. Something
like this:

- have (new?) init.php which only sets up the environment and starts the
auto-loader,
- have a second phase which will check the configuration, settings etc,
which might lead to exceptions being thrown or decisions about the
further route to be taken.

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1]