[TYPO3-core] SVN is locked

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sat Jan 22 23:12:25 CET 2011

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb am 22.01.2011 22:29:
> Hi,
>
> the SVN trunk is now locked so that we package the 4.5rc1 release.
> Thanks for your patience and your valuable help on the last few days!

Lock is over, the packages for rc1 are ready!

Now we enter the final phase before our release. Please don't commit any
issue without prior approved by Steffen Kamper or Ernesto Baschny.
Anybody can open and review RFCs as usual of course.

If you find issues, please report them through these bug trackers:

* All (if none of the below match): http://bugs.typo3.org

* Extbase / Fluid: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/issues

* New Linkvalidator:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-linkvalidator/issues