[TYPO3-core] RFC #17091: Pagetree: undelete recursive deleted pages only undeletes the top node, not the other child nodes of the deleted page

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Sat Jan 22 17:28:14 CET 2011

On 1/22/11 6:35 AM, Susanne Moog wrote:
> On 22.01.2011 13:29, Philipp Gampe wrote:
>> "Are you sure you want to delete this record?" Could this be more specific?
>> Maybe "Are you sure you want to delete this page with all children?"
>
> It's actually
> "Are you sure you want to delete these records?" = plural = indicating
> multiple pages -->  but the text can be looked at by a native speaker
> perhaps? *hint*
>
> Cheers,
>
> Susanne

Hint taken ;)

When deleting a page with subpages via the context menu, I get the
message Philipp mentioned...

"Are you sure you want to delete this record"

When dragging to delete drop zone, I get this message...

"You can recover pages with subpages only with the recycler. Are you
sure you want to delete these pages?"

If its possible to use the same message in both places, that would be
preferable.  For the message, I don't think I would even mention the
recycler since non-admin users may not have access to it and admins
probably know about it already.  Maybe something simple like...

"Are you sure you want to delete this page and its subpages?"

Thanks,
Jeff