[TYPO3-core] RFC #17158: Pagetree use [No title] if no title is there

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Jan 22 13:40:59 CET 2011

On 22.01.2011 03:21, Stefan Galinski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request
>
> Type: Bugfix (No-Brainer!)
>
> Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17158
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> I know that the title of pages is required but it can happen that it is
> still empty or this feature would also be nice for later when tree is used
> for other records.
>
> In list module, if no title is set, this value is used:
> ['.$GLOBALS['LANG']->sL('LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_core.xml:labels.no_title',
> TRUE).']
>
> this should also be used by the new page tree

committed to trunk rev 10246 after my +1 by reading and testing.

I changed it to use t3lib_div::fixed_lgd_cs in both cases. I know that
it's more an academic case but I think the title length setting should
be taken into account also for the "no title" label.

Thx,

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member