[TYPO3-core] RFC #16902 Bug: Fatal error in tslib_content_text (was: No FE output)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Jan 22 13:02:38 CET 2011

> +1 by reading v2. Would be cool if we have more reviews by testing on
> this before RC1 later today. Thanks!!!

Reading is one thing, I would give my +1 here, too. We should
definitively add more type hints.

I'm currently testing. IP breaks, because the caller in hierarchical
menu has a conf of NULL. So maybe it will end up with a -1, because we
should stay backward-compatible with 4.5 and can become more strict with
4.6.

Just currently fixing my debugger, to dig into a bit deeper.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert