[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17190: Make the drag area on the split bars wider than 1px

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jan 21 12:02:05 CET 2011

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> We have split bars between the module menu and the navigation tree and
> between the tree and the content area. You can drag that bars at will
> with the mouse. But currently only 1px is left to "grab" that split bar,
> which is not very useable

+1 by reading (with my limited JS know how though) and testing

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com