[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #14098: When sending mail, use TYPO3_CONF_VAR for default from address if no other address is provided

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Thu Jan 20 19:05:55 CET 2011

Hi!

Jeff Segars schrieb am 04/16/2010 08:08 PM Uhr:
> On 4/15/10 12:22 PM, Susanne Moog wrote:
>>
>> +1 by reading and testing (with default form element). Is there any
>> reason, that v2 hasn't got the config_default part from v1?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Susanne
>
> No reason for it to be missing other than my tired brain :)  Attached v3
> has the actual code and config_default.

I've updated the patch so that it applies again on trunk.

Additionally, I slightly modified it to not put an linefeed in front of
"$additionalHeaders" if it's NULL (optional function argument in
t3lib_utility_Mail)

I think TYPO3 really needs a default from address. Please let us
introduce it in 4.5. (initial RFC was for 4.4!!!)

Marcus.