[TYPO3-core] RFC #17163: CSH tooltips should be placed nearer to the text

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jan 20 13:43:26 CET 2011

Hi,

This is a SVN patch request (already committed rev 10156, see below).

Type: Cosmetical bugfix

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17163

Branches: trunk

Problem:
Since #17041 the tooltips are on top of the labels, improving the
usability. But they are some px too far away. Also the (?) icon in the
docheader, the arrow pointing out to the tooltip is not placed aligned
with the icon.

Solution:
Solution is to offset the pointer -10px and also move the tooltip closer
with some ExtJS magic.

Notes:
The patch comes from Stan and was mentioned as a follow-up of #17041
inside the thread for #17144. It already has 2x +1 by reading and
testing there, and adding my own +1 by reading and testing, I preferred
to create an issue for it and use the proper path to do that change.

Committed to trunk, rev. 10156.

Cheers,
Ernesto