[TYPO3-core] RFC: #17153: Protect C(R)UD actions against CSRF

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jan 20 11:27:07 CET 2011

Hi Helmut,

wow, amazing work!! Thanks.

I just went over all the code and tested all mentioned situations.

The "echo .." and using the response for the clearcache.js works, but it
something that could be probably made more "API-like", but then again:
It works and it is not a show-stopper.

+1 by reading and testing, just some "minor cosmetics" in attached v2.

I would be glad if we had more reviews by "testing". To speed up the
process a bit, I will commit this patch in a couple of hours - if
nothing big speaks against it until then. This way we get *more* people
testing it. If it proves at the end to have still glitches or to break
fundamentally, I will then revert it again. If there are just minor
issues, we can also provide smaller follow-ups.

The parts from the "version" extension have to be committed to the
workspaces team repository. Helmut, could you already file the issue
there with the patch for this particular sysext changes only, so that it
doesn't get lost later on?

Cheers,
Ernesto