[TYPO3-core] RFC #17114: Bug: Install Tool does not install extensions properly

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jan 19 23:15:47 CET 2011

Hi Francois,

yes, I like it! I removed the lines

+		$extensionManagerConnection->extensionList =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_em_Extensions_List');
+		$extensionManagerConnection->extensionDetails =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_em_Extensions_Details');

because those are not needed anymore (see Steffen's v3).

+1 by reading and testing (v5 attached).

The mentioned fixes in EM (template instance and forceDB fix) are
already in core's trunk (and also in EM's trunk repository of course),
Steffen kindly committed them for us to test more easily.

Cheers,
Ernesto