[TYPO3-core] FYI #17144: Adjust CSH tooltip show and hide delay (Thanks to Jens Hoffmann and Lars Zimmermann)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Jan 19 18:58:31 CET 2011

Hi!

The following change has been committed to trunk in rev. 10139

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17144

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Behavior of the CSH tooltips is pretty good now.
Timings of the CSH tooltips had to be adjusted.

Solution:
This was done in discussion with Lars and Jens today.
We increase the showDelay to 1000ms and decreased the hideDelay to 300ms.
This is more similar to desktop applications: You have to wait pretty
long, but they vanish immediately (which is not possible in our case, as
we have the feature, that you can click a link to the manual page inside
the tool tip :))

Mission CSH: complete :)

Kind regards
Steffen