[TYPO3-core] RFC #16426 Bugfix: Link field for images is too short to provide links for every image

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Jan 18 11:51:22 CET 2011

On 18.01.2011 11:37, Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> Please write the label with lowercase letters:
>> Links (one per line, one link per image)
>
> That was already explained by Jeff: We now (should) use English Title
> Case (a thing which I also hardly accepted during writing my first
> university reports..)

problem I had was that the labels beneath this field are:
<label index="longdescURL_formlabel">Long Description URLs (one per
line)</label>
<label index="altText_formlabel">Alternative Labels (one per line)</label>
(note the "one per line")

so however it's written it should be consistent with the rest of the
page I currently see as user.

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member