[TYPO3-core] RFC #17104: "Create new workspace projects" in be_users/be_groups not required anymore

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Jan 18 11:34:45 CET 2011

Am 18.01.2011 11:01, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi,
>
>> Problem:
>> The "Create new workspace projects" settings in be_users/be_groups is
>> not required anymore because the workspace module doesn't support this
>> "feature" anymore.
>>
>> Solution:
>> Therefore we're going to remove it.
>
> Sounds good. +1 by reading.
>
> However how are the other options used? I suppose "Edit Draft (Offline)"
> actually means in workspaces in general, so we should probably introduce
> a new label to rephrase that.
>
> Cheers

We decided to have a deeper look at "Edit Draft" since there were
different opinions what this actually is. What this actually should mean
is that you're allowed to make edits in "Draft (-1)" workspace. But in
some rare cases people might have been confused by this in the past and
used it the way you described it.

Besides that since using "Draft (-1)" is still possible we have to keep
it for a little while.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--