[TYPO3-core] RFC #16426 Bugfix: Link field for images is too short to provide links for every image

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Jan 18 11:21:28 CET 2011

Hey,

On 17.01.2011 22:42, Christian Kuhn wrote:
> Hey.

> As promised attached patch adds this update wizard. @JoH, what do you
> think?
> Advantage: No backwards handling afterwards, the wizard shows if there
> are actually comma separated link fields, after execution we don't need
> to take care of backwards compatibility issues.
>
> The rest of the patch was roughly tested by me, thus I'd give a +0.5 on
> reading and testing and would love to see at least one core member to
> review (especially the wizard part) again.

+1 by reading and testing with two notes:

Please write the label with lowercase letters:
Links (One per line, one link per image)

Please remove the empty lines at the end of the files.

Cheers,

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member