[TYPO3-core] RFC #15611: Feature: Translations of CEs are immediately visible in FE

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Jan 18 10:45:42 CET 2011

Am 18.01.2011 09:57, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]:

> How does this change of usability behave under TV, has someone taken a
> look at it? I just came across a comment of someone noticing it in TV
> (and thinking it was a bug).

Well only "problem" is that TemplaVoila doesn't show hidden elements /
translations by default. I'm going to rethink that - maybe showing the
headlines (w/ 50% transparency) for such elements would avoid confusion.
But anyways since my time is atm. "filled" with the EXT:workspaces stuff
the relevant release which is fully 4.5 compatible might come anyways
mid/end February at max. So I guess editors will have to get used to it :(

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch