[TYPO3-core] FYI Added feature #17033: [reports] Notification Emails for system status updates

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Jan 17 14:01:11 CET 2011

Steffen Gebert wrote:

>> Although this FYI doesn't require any testing,
> ... and yes, why not go the regular review process more often, as most
> people do?

because as the maintainer of the reports module I got granted direct
commit privileges since the core team meeting at T3CON10 in Frankfurt.

Reviews for the reports module rarely happened before and thus I asked
to get these privileges granted...

Best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com