[TYPO3-core] 0017073: Final Integration of the pagetree

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Jan 17 12:16:09 CET 2011

On 17.01.2011 12:14, François Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Jens forced them by hook or crook to do it ;)
>
> Really weird usability thinking... I'm sure most people will wonder why
> they can't delete pages anymore...

you can additionally delete via context menu. and after you first moved
a page or copied a page you will have seen the delete zone. so I think
it actually makes sense to have it that way.

susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member