[TYPO3-core] FYI #17068: Bug: Scheduler: Improve display of status and additional information

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jan 16 20:43:00 CET 2011

FYI: the attached patch was committed to trunk in revision 10089

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17068

Branches:
Trunk

Problem:
Currently the task status (one or two colored bullets), the task's name
and any additional information provided by the task are all displayed as
a single string in the list of registered tasks (in the Scheduler's BE
module). This is kind of messy.

Solution:
Clean that up with:
- one additional table cell, just for the status
- a line break between the task's name and the additional information,
if any

Notes:
The idea for a line break is originally from Ingo, I did a little bit
more clean up. I didn't wait for a patch by Ingo, because I wanted to
get started with updating the screenshots in the Scheduler's manual.

Cheers

--
Francois Suter