[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #16253: Displaced Arrows when editing Page Properties and Content Elements

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sat Jan 15 10:41:38 CET 2011

Am 15.01.2011 02:17, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>> The required icon is inside the textbox now (intended?) and a little
>> too far
>> down (Opera, Fedora).
>
> Better, but side-effect (see screenshot - cuts off checkboxes (in Chrome)).

I assume it's Chrome/Mac since I haven't seen this with Chrome/Win7.

So can you try to change the styling of the checkboxes so that they show
up as expected again? It might be related to position: relative and the
z-index that has been introduced with the last version of the patch.

Meanwhile I will try to find out if there is a known checkbox bug in chrome.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de